2017 was without a doubt my ‘annus horribilis’… So many awful things happened that I didn’t expect…
I lost my darling younger brother (completely unexpected at only 44 years old), I lost friends, I lost work, I lost a bucket load of money & to finish the year off my house sale (which I thought was going to get me back on track) fell through on Friday 22nd December… And let’s not even mention the issues I’ve had getting the Porsche ready for sale… Let’s just say “Happy Christmas” 🙂
There were, without a doubt, times when I have been ready to just give it all up!
In the past I might have found myself getting bitter & twisted… I would have blamed everything & everybody. I would have played the victim & found myself in a downward spiral of doom…
And don’t get me wrong, I am human & there have been some moments…
However, I know that no one is to blame. Everything happens for a reason. And of course, these above are just the sad & awful times…
- I also helped over 200 entrepreneurs this year to achieve their professional & personal goals
- I set up a new business that will enable me to help even more Entrepreneurs in the future (www.thecommon.co.nz)
- I invested heavily in the future of helping Entrepreneurs
- I met some amazing new people & formed strong alliances & friendships
- I found old friends again
- I had some amazing adventures on the way
I’m very grateful for this last year – It has taught me some very valuable lessons…
- Life is just too short – Grab every moment, have fun & appreciate it
- Family is the most important thing you have – Tell them often how much you love them
- True friends are always there for you – Even when you sometimes don’t recognise it
- Ask for help when you need it – Let others have the joy of helping too
- Don’t stress about the things you can’t change – Just focus on what you can
I go into 2018 full of gratitude & love… Excited by what more I have to learn this year & what I can create & co-create with my gorgeous family, friends & colleagues. I won’t leave it to chance… I have a plan & I am surrounding myself with the right people… Together we will make a difference!
I wish you, your family & your friends a fantastic year ahead… Let’s make 2018 the best year yet!
Live, Laugh & Love ❤️
Don’t forget the Holstee Manifesto & read below on how we can work together to make 2018 memorable for all the right reasons!
How do you make 2018 your best year yet?
Planning gives you Freedom, so if you are an Entrepreneur & need some help with 2018 & your professional & personal goals, then please take a look at our membership at The Common.
Each member is allocated a coach who works with you to plan to achieve your professional & personal goals & maximise your membership.
Through access to a like-minded community, creative workspaces, meeting rooms & workshop space, educational workshops, inspirational speakers, networks & networking opportunities, healing & massage, even yoga & boxing classes, the community & space inspires & supports you to achieve & celebrate!
I am passionate about helping Entrepreneurs & this is what this space & community is all about. Please check us out… Come & have a coffee with me to talk about what we can do to work together to achieve more x